Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WEEK IN PICTURES

Local jelly Morning Kichi Mixing paint New reading with the kittes. Plant New armchair! New design preview 1. Local jam from the farmers market.
2. Kichi (a.k.a shadow kitty, a.k.a. Vernon)
3. Mixing paint to silk screen.
4. Could NOT read Eat Sleep Sit. It was just so so boring and I had to put it down. Started reading Subtle Wisdom: Understanding Suffering, Cultivating Compassion Through Ch'an Buddism by Sheng-yen. As you can see I found the Buddhism section at the Jersey City library. The kitties were playing around me. Kichi is looking down at Fat Baci.
5. Moved some plants around. Now my tree is next to...
6. OUR NEW ARMCHAIR!?! Found this beauty at the Newark Salvation army for $25 bucks. About to steam clean it this week.
7. Sneak peak at the new design that I slaved over. I will also post how I created the new design. Lots of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment